Re: is debian tool for a malicious hacker? ;)

Mensaje citado por Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org>:

> On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 10:59:36AM +0300, Sami Haahtinen wrote:
> > I wonder why i didn't spot this earlier when i visited the same page,
> > but anyways, OSNews opened my eyes:
> > http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=4381
> >
> > Debian is the ultimate evil that is attacking all machines equipped with
> > Microsoft OS products..
> > http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/default.asp
>
> Hmm... that is rather interesting.  I can't really see why they'd pick a
> swirl out of the blue as an "attacker" icon.  Normally MS' icons are a
> little more informative than that one.
>
> Hanlon's razor, of course, applies as always, but it makes one think.
>
> - Matt

 If you'd ask them, they would probably say:
  Oh, no no, you've got it all wrong...  it's an earthworm!! not a debian logo!
 Our software is so rotten that the common garden earthworms have become the
biggest threat to our monop^H^H^H  ...er business model these days.

José

---