regarding the (gcc) bug no 206715

I was wondering, since gcc 2.95 till gcc 1:3.3.1-0pre0 did the standards change?
Since I managed to compile the kernel source with that version of the gcc, I think they did !?!?!?

So, now how can I write multiple instructions in asm so that gcc 1:3.3.1-0pre0 could say is ok?

I am not in front of my debian machine now to check this, but I don't think the guys that maintain the kernel will just remove the asm files. So, Will I be able to compile kernel 2.4.21 with gcc 1:3.3.1-0pre0?

I don't want to flame you or anybody else but I think there is a bug in gcc 1:3.3.1-0pre0!!!

Petrisor Eddy Marian

P.S.: For debian-curiosa users access the bug at