Re: Keyboard keys, commands, shortcuts, "accelerators"

Am Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2003 04:50 schrieb Pigeon:
> > Ew, single-key shortcuts are bad if you happen to have a cat who likes
> > to walk across the keyboard, like I do.  Uhh, meaning you have a cat
> > like I do, not you like to walk across the keyboard like I do.
> I have a pigeon who likes my keyboard... she is learning how to use a
> computer remarkably well. She marked all my new email as read in mutt,
> and set my train running away in MS Train Simulator.

Oh, that's sooo right. A friend played Diablo II and his cat drank all his
potions walking over the keyboard. His character was utterly beaten
thereafter ;)

--
Thomas Ritter

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin