Re: Generally accepted cut-off limit for -doc packages

<moved this damn unproductive part of the thread to debian-curiosa>

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> You sent your mail to ftpmaster.  It was received and read.  So why are you
> complaining about the completely unrelated filtering?
If I say that I regard it as "not handy" so I did not want to "complain".
I'm sorry I'm no native speaker.  It is just my personal opinion that I
would not put any Debian developer in my twitfile and if you can not cope
with my very personal opinion than please answer in private or on a list
like curiosa but please do not bother other developers with this stuff.
I'm afraid that I will make my way into other peoples twitfile because of
keeping OT-threads alive.

Kind regards

          Andreas.