Re: Bug#187514: pornview not stripping!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#187514: pornview not stripping!
- From: Peter Makholm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:06:47 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20030404005114.53DB618742C@pyre.virge.net> (Norbert Veber's message of "Thu, 03 Apr 2003 19:51:14 -0500")
- References: <20030404005114.53DB618742C@pyre.virge.net>
As seen on debian-bugs:
> Package: pornview
> Version: 0.2pre1-1
> Severity: normal
> Policy says that all binaries "should" be stripped. Indeed all binaries
> on my system are stripped except /usr/bin/pornview.
A bit ironic, isn't it? Well, it just show that you can't get it all.
Peter Makholm | We constantly have to keep in mind why natural
firstname.lastname@example.org | languages are good at what they're good at. And to
http://hacking.dk | never forget that Perl is a human language first,
| and a computer language second