Re: Footer test 1: Was: Re: UNSIBSCRIBE ME GODDAMMNED !!!!! I"M FED UP WITH IT !!!!

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 07:28:44PM -0600, Bart Dorsey said:

> Agreed, it is very silly.  In fact, the original email was so silly,
> that It looked like this to me. I thought it was particularly silly that
> spamassasin says "Listed in Razor". For those who don't know, Razor is
> supposed to be
> a spam database type of thing.

This is because some idiot submitted it to Razor.  Hopefully he'll lose
his account.  Using Razor is just like using Spamcop as a DNSBL; you're
entrusting 100,000 people, many of whom are idiots or trolls, to decide
what is spam.  Better to trust a half dozen smart people and let some
spam get through.

> SPAM: Content analysis details:   (10.7 hits, 6 required)
> SPAM: Hit! (1.5 points)  Message-Id is not valid, according to RFC-2822

Change that to 7 points, you'll feel better.  :-)

> SPAM: Hit! (0.5 points)  Subject has an exclamation mark

ha ha Ruben Safir.

--
Shawn McMahon            |
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | If you outlaw ebola wands, only