Re: Footer test 2: Was: Re: UNSIBSCRIBE ME GODDAMMNED !!!!! I"M FED UP WITH IT !!!!

On 26 Nov 2002 08:22:09 +1100
Jonathan Oxer <jon@ivt.com.au> wrote:

>  This may be a red herring, but it looks to me like unsigned (by GPG)
>  messages get the footer attached normally, while signed ones get it
>  after the signature (as you'd expect) and it isn't displayed in the
>  mail client.

Instead I think that the unsubscribe messages to the -request address
don't get processed when they are sent in html. This might be the reason
why we often get "unsubscribe me goddam..." messages on the debian list,
with "x-mailer" out-luck express

Vincenzo