Re: beach towel

"S.J. Black" <sjb@coastalden.net> schrieb am Wed, 15 May 2002 11:29:11 -0700:

> > Do we actually already have Swirl-Towels?
>
> Perhaps this is something to consider creating. How difficult would it
> be to get permission to use the Debian logo on towels, beach or
> otherwise?

Well, as far as I understand the page
http://www.debian.org/logos/
it should be no problem, at least with the "Open Use Logo". And if towels count as clothing (they might be if you come out of the shower :), the "Official Use Logo" could be used (although, personally I don't like that bottle and I think the "wild" swirl looks better - a big sorry to the designers :).

Simon

--