Re: Hi all

Nick Name wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:02:04 +1300
Michael Beattie <mjb@debian.org> wrote:

Help me decide what to use www.debianslashrules.org for....

you could have a page where we all list what is in debian and no other
has :) but the list would become too long.

Or you could answer common mistakes about debian (it's difficult... it
has no user interface and I don't want to use the console, my hardware
won't run like it does on redhat/win/suse etc.) with explanations and
screenshots

Well, talking about common mistakes about debian, the following
post was sent on it.comp.os.linux.iniziare (in Italian, I tried to translate
it), and then fowarded on it.cultura.cybersocieta.lamer, where it came to my
attention.

it.comp.os.linux.iniziare is the italian newsgroup for beginners to linux
it.cultura.cybersocieta.lamer is the newgroup dedicated to mysel... ehm, lamers
on the "culture.cybersociety" of the it.* hierarchy.

I hoped you liked to read this :)

Enjoy!

--
Davide Inglima, limaCAT