Re: Promoting your website with bulk-email

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 12:20:17PM +0100, KELEMEN Peter said:

> test run on 200 previously unseen messages.  63% success rate, far
> too low, and the databases exceeded 10M.  SpamAssassin had 99.5%
> percent success rate, but it is ridiculously slow compared to
> Bayesian filters.

Sounds to me like you should be passing it through Bogofilter first, and
then through SpamAssassin.  63% of your spam would then no longer be
going through the slower process.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,