Re: Hi all

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 12:02:04PM +1300, Michael Beattie wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 11:44:31PM +0100, Christopher Allen wrote:
> > Perhaps I should file a bug against dpkg-dev because dpkg-buildpackage
> > removes (well, hides) this nice feature...
>
> Help me decide what to use www.debianslashrules.org for....

sadly, i feel the need to point out that "slash" often refers
to homoerotic fanfic.  i do NOT really feel we *need* a site
dedicated to debian "slash", but that's my initial impression
of the domain's True Purpose :)

--Rob

P.S.    For reference...
           "What is slash?" by K.S. Nicholas
           http://members.aol.com/RtNicholas/private/what.htm

P.P.S.  Kinda makes you look at /. in a new light, too :)

--
| "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane"               |