Re: Hi all

On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 05:01 PM, Nick Name wrote:

One of the things I always hated in windows (back to the win3.1 times)
was that I had to type "win" to enter the gui.

I always thought that was a subliminal message, or sort of.

You know I always thought the same way. It's not like windows.exe was to big to fit in the 8.3 filename limits.

--
Paul Baker

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
         -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc