Re: If cars were computers [was RFD: Reviving Constitutional amendment: Smith/Condorcet vote

Yven Leist wrote:
On Thursday 17 October 2002 17:51, Steve Johnson wrote:

Does this sound really cool to anyone else, or am I just a sick
individual!

It does (at least to me); the only thing I did not really understand, however, was the thing about the radio. I guess that it's an allusion to something special that Linux cannot handle FM, but an allusion to what?

It's like saying "Linux can play wav, ogg and mpeg video, but no quicktime or wmf" :)

--
limaCAT