Re: Promoting your website with bulk-email

also sprach Yven Leist <leist@beldesign.de> [2002.10.15.0025 +0200]:
> I am absolutely facsinated about how well spamassasin works as well, the only
> thing I found a bit cumbersome is the fact that I had to tweak the scoring
> quite a bit, since for instance a score of -1 for an  X_MAILING_LIST header
> doesn't really make  much sense if you receive the majority of spam through
> debian lists ;-)

i never changed anything and i'd say it's 99.9% accurate. currently it
is missing some spams, but it's only getting 1-2 false positives per
month, and i receive about 3000 emails a day.

`. `'`