Re: beach towel

Hello!

On Mit, 15 Mai 2002, linda produced 1,0K chars torturing the keyboard:

>  We know your esteemed company in beach towels from Internet, and
>  pleased to introduce us as a leading producer of high quality 100%
>  cotton velour printed towels in China, we sincerely hope to establish
>  a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company in this
>  field.

Sure we are the evermost esteemed company in beach towels made from
shreddered CD-ROMs of our distribution! ;-]

Do we actually already have Swirl-Towels?

    Robert.

--
handshaking protocol, n:
	A process employed by hostile hardware devices to initate a