Re: Spam

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 13:53, Dave Price wrote:
> What is going on with this list? The latest posting from an alleged Dr Abacha is rather curious I wonder if CIA FBI or our MI5 MI6 is watching.

It's the new improved spam!

According to newsgroup posts, this type of scam has been going on for
years via snail mail. They recently got high-tech and moved to e-mail
spam. I personally have received 10 or more similar messages in the last
month and know several others who have received a similar number.

--
\\//
Bryan Voss