Re: Stuff to wear

On Wednesday 13 February 2002 11:29 pm, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does someone know if it is possible to find a Debian tie ? I haven't
> found any on thinkgeek and such sites.

Ties are evil. If you want to have something around your neck, settle
for a good rope made of hemp. Could be handy under some circumstances...
:-]

No, seriously: Did you just look on thinkgeek etc. sites? Maybe they
know something if you ask them via mail (or it might nudge them towards
having an idea...).

Tie-Haters-Austrian Division,
Dominic

--
Madam, there's no such thing as a tough child - if you
parboil them first for seven hours, they always come out tender.