Re: It's a simple and easy-to-follow plan and EVERY website will want this service

dollarmountain@hotmail.com wrote:

>    It's a simple and easy-to-follow plan and EVERY website will
>                         want this service.
>

>   Can you spend just 10 minutes a day sending e-mails to ANY websites
>                            on the Internet?
>    iF so this UNIQUE program will make you a very good income every
>                                 day!!!
>
>   Its only costs $5 to start up which we refund back to you within 24
>                    hours making this 100% FREE.....

Well of course I'd love to try it but after the last UCE I received I sent
all my money help retrieve millions of dollars from a dodgy African bank
account for the former President's wife who e-mailed me.

Now I haven't got 5 bucks left, and my PC is about to be reposessed 8-(

>  You can wake up tomorrow morning open your Email and find
>  'Notification for Payment Received" staring back at you.
>  I never get tired of seeing that:))

Every 60 seconds, in a maternity unit somewhere, Phineas Taylor Barnum is
proven correct =o/

- Richard
(happy because the sun is shining =o)

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038

Scientists decode the first confirmed alien transmission from outer space
"This really works! Just send 5*10^50 H atoms to each of the five star
systems listed below. Then, add your own system to the top of the list,
delete the system at the bottom, and send out copies of this message to
100 other solar systems. If you follow these instructions, within 0.25 of
a galactic rotation you are guaranteed to receive enough hydrogen in
return to power your civilization until entropy reaches its maximum!"