Re: Sexism At Debian

On 22 Jan 2002, Andy Bastien wrote:

> A "female" release of Debian wouldn't be a bad idea, but there aren't
> too many options.  Bopeep and Jessie are the only ones I can think
> off-hand.

Wasn't Bo taken already?
Which means that the only one left is Jessie.

> Which reminds me, why has there never been a Wheezy release?

I think because Wheezy came with the second movie, which has been around
only for a small time compared to the Debian project.

Ciao.
--
                     Davide "Gatto Feroce" Inglima
  " Paradosso Invernale: perche' d'inverno se apri la <<window>> entrano "