From: Jim Richards [mailto:grumpy@cyber4.org]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 5:48 PM
To: listmaster@lists.debian.org; debian-curiosa@lists.debian.org
Subject: spam and debian-curiosa

I think I've had it with debian-curiosa. I get more spam from this list
then
everywhere else by and order of magnitude. I'm off. It's been fun, but
the
sprukers are cluttering my eyes.

I really, really, really suggest someone change the list to only accept
mail from members, otherwise debian-curiosa will become the junk pile of
the debian lists.

--
 "may" rather than "can" to express permission appears to have been a
matter

Mr Grumpy - More than you needed to know.
 http://www.cyber4.org/grumpy