Re: Number of developers in daylight

Hey Hubert,

The best thing in the open source movement is that it allows (adds the
possibility for) people to argue over a diversity of things, such as this, which
is NOT useless at all for the general public, maybe only for you :)
Which is not a problem for anyone.

BTW, maybe the Debian Developers' database could be extended to include an
optional field where the developers could specify their own 'active' period(s)
of time within the 24 hours... then the visitor to those stat pages could have a
better idea on potentially which and how many developers were ready to assist in
case of need. (critical bugs, security hole fixing, etc.)
;D

Regards,

Csan