Simple solution? (was: SPAM!!)

Hey, what about that simple idea:

Anybody who is subscribed to any of the debian lists is automatically added
to one global list of permitted senders. Addresses are never removed from
there unless they are abused for spam.

Now people would not have to subscribe to high-traffic lists to be allowed to
post there, but they simply would have to subscribe to some list once and may
even unsubscribe right afterwards. Anyway, we could make use of the full
correctness-checking mechanism that is there already with minimal
administrative overhead.

Sorry I send this to debian-curiosa. If anybody thinks the idea worthwhile,
just pass it on to the proper places. Otherwise, just forget about it.

Ciao,
Nobbi