Re: led test

from the secret journal of Vince Mulhollon (vlm@norlight.com):
> 5) Have it blink out the source code for decss in morse code, etc.

I don't believe the morse alphabet has semicolons, parens, amperstands,
etc... You could probably use the symbols that do exist to hack out a
base-32 encoding scheme. A little work and you could probably even fit
unicode on top of that, but passers by would never get the gag.

Better yet, have it tap out DeCSS in brainfuck.

> 6) Have it sniff passwords going thru the network and blink them out in
> morse code.

Ha. Except, I hope your password contains characters that morse doesn't.

--
Jacob Kuntz
http://www.lucidpark.net/