Re: OSDN on closed source?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 06:31:03PM -0400, Sunny Dubey wrote:
> anyone here think its funny how jobs.osdn.com runs on Win2k/IIS 5?
> or how the entire jobs.osdn.com is based on *gasp* ASP?
>
> hrrm ... much for real open source right?

To be fair, I was told by an OSDN employee that jobs.osdn.com is
outsourced to another company.  Thus, it isn't OSDN running Win2k/IIS,
it's the other company.  AFAIK, OSDN treats it as more of a black box
than anything.

--
Nathan <poznick@conwaycorp.net>
PGP Key: http://drunkmonkey.org/pgpkey.txt

"Dale van Sickel!  He never made a bad film!"
-Crow. #103