Developers in Space

Joe piman Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net> wrote:
> Although I suppose since weight would be proportionally equal (or
> effectively so) to mass in all cases, it would work. Unless any Debian
> developers are off the surface of the Earth right now?

I am looking forward to my visit to the University of Mars.

/*
 * [...] Note that 120 sec is defined in the protocol as the maximum
 * possible RTT.  I guess we'll have to use something other than TCP
 * to talk to the University of Mars.
 * PAWS allows us longer timeouts and large windows, so once implemented
 * ftp to mars will work nicely.
 */
        -- from /usr/src/linux/net/inet/tcp.c, concerning RTT [round trip
time]

--
Don't worry  --  shop.