Re: [curiosa] Re: Debian Centre of Mass

Without imaginary parts, complexes do not cease being complex.
Complexes "Without imaginary parts" = x + 0*i.
So, every number (or the value represented by any mathematical expression) is a
subset of complex numbers. Right or not?

BR,

Csan

PS: there was a question regarding the Debian Center of Mass ignored before:
Was the weight of each Debian develper taken into account when calculating the
Center of Mass?

Quoting jas@eckard.com: