Re: Debian Centre of Mass

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 06:34:26PM +0200, Edward Betts wrote:
> Debian One is over, we are at LSM, and it is raining, what do we do? Try
> and decide the location of the next Debian conference of course, and we all
> know that the best place for a Debian conference is Debian's centre of
> mass.

It's prolly more computationally intensive than the travelling-saleman
problem, but weighting the distance to a point by cost to fly there would
be a nice problem.  Anyone know of an easily-pollable flight-cost database?

Mapping developers to nearest airport is a good problem (informationally,
not mathematically), too.

						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>  | If you keep your mind sufficiently
unix brujo, shutterbug, bookworm     | open, people will throw a lot of