Re: billions and billions of stars.... was: Re: Another easter egg in gnome-something...

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Rob Starling wrote:

> at least the SI prefixes are unchanged in the british system!

yes, we too have centiounces and gigafathoms :P

That being said, I still feel that furlongs per fortnight is a
perfectly reasonable measure of speed.

Moof - unsigned as this computer doesn't have my GPG key on it yet
--
G.A.Radford_        | Moofing at you from Mallorca, Spain
|\/| _  _ |_ me@    | Coming soon to a web browser near you: