Re: Another easter egg in gnome-something...

/ Michael Beattie <mjb@debian.org> was heard to say:
| On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 08:50:33AM +0200, Mark Janssen wrote:
| > Hi...
| >
| > When I turned on my monitor this morning I found the attached dialog box
| > on my screen. I didn't have any apps running but icewm-gnome,
| > gnome-panel and some essential gnome services. Somewhere in these there
| > must be a easter egg triggered by unix time 999999999999. :)
|
| I hope not, or is this another temporal anomaly?

Nope, on Saturday at uh, something like 1:40 GMT, the number of seconds
since 1970 passed the 1000000000000 mark. Got some scripts that depend on
time() returning a 9 digit value...yer in trouble :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men