Re: kitchens (was your mail)

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 03:29:47PM -0700, Heather wrote:

> > > I'm not sure if I can see a .deb package for it......
> >
> > Sorry, we working on the  task-kichen package.
> >
> > Maybe u should try fridge-0.1.deb and fridge-contents-0.1-be(er)ta.deb
> > first. <bg>
> >
> > CC. --- a bit silly today. ;)
>
> Found in the console-apt grocery store:
>
> 	ale-clone
> 	blender
> 	cucipop
> 	cup
> 	filters-nonfree
> 	several types of fortune cookies
> 	gifsicle
> 	numerous varieties of java
> 	lgrind
> 	muffin
> 	mush
> 	plugger
> 	quite a bit of squid
> 	a wip
> 	more shells than you can shake a stick at.
>
> Now I've got a debtop range, you've got someone working on fridge, all
> we need is a sink ;P

 Got that:  It's called emacs.  (On win32 it even uses a kitchen sink icon.)

 When we serve the meal, we can use xserver[-xfree86] to hold the plates :)

 I don't know what to make of sawfish or bluefish.  At least we don't have
green eggs and ham.  Fortunately, bsdgames includes ordinary fish :)

 And don't forget to say grace before digging in, as console-apt is now
renamed deity. :->

--
#define X(x,y) x##y