Re: debian-trivia

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 21:38, criggie wrote:
> On 18 Jan 2003 20:33:03 +0100
> "Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder" <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 13:49, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> > Hmmm. This reminds me of my old project of a transatlantic SCSI
> > cable...(after all, there are some IP-over-SCSI patches floating
> > around, I believe).
>
> How about this then?
> 	http://criggie.dyndns.org/scsi/

Two computers on the same SCSI cable is ok, what I was referring to was
the sequel to that: having the two computers see each others controller,
and do networking with it.

http://w3.ualg.pt/~dubuf/ipscsi.html

Yes, it's basically totally useless.

> Two machines on the same scsi bus  (one was running debian, so its still
> on-topic)

on-topic-ness is, I believe, not an issue anymore in this thread...
Nonetheless, I believe I should declare EOT here.

cheeers
-- vbi

--
Money is the root of all evil, and man needs roots.