Re: Next meeting -- 14th March, 6pm UTC

Hello,

On Mon 13 Mar 2023 at 02:35PM -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

> Dear committee members,
>
> Our monthly meeting is scheduled for Tuesday at 6pm UTC.

I'm sorry that I didn't appear today.

I arrived at the office to join the meeting and found that my laptop
charger had at some point stopped supplying it any power, and so the
laptop was dead.  I couldn't get connected to IRC for more than hour
while the laptop resurrected itself, and by then it was too late.

If there were thoughts shared on Jitsi about recruitment while you were
waiting for people to join, could those perhaps be summarised to
debian-ctte-private?

Thank you.

--
Sean Whitton