Re: December meeting

Sean Whitton dijo [Mon, Dec 05, 2022 at 05:10:39PM -0700]:
> Hello,
>
> We are scheduled to meet next Tuesday, but I'm not available.  We could
> either have someone else chair, or push it forward one week -- there's
> nothing urgent.  Is anyone not available at 6pm UTC on the 20th?

Hi,

I will be on vacations by December 20 -- but I don't want to be a
blocker, so please schedule the meeting regardless of me; after all,
I'm on my way out already 😉 And we can still thank and virtual-hug
each other in fora other than meetings.