Re: Is a different opinion about a license a case for the ctte?

Hi Andreas,

While I think you're right that this is just some example text, and
given that it was added in quite a large commit, touching many other
files, all of which are presumably under GPL, with no mention of the
intent to license that one file differently, it would be quite
surprising if that was the way that's supposed to be interpreted.

On the other hand, given that it's an example, perhaps the author wanted
to make sure people could cheerfully cut&paste it into things that were
not GPLed?

I'd say the only way to be sure would be to ask the author(he seems
pretty active on GitHub, so seems likely to respond in a timely manner).

Cheers, Phil.