Next Meeting -- January 14th at 1800 UTC

Hello,

Our monthly meeting is scheduled for **Friday** 14th at **1800Z**.

Agenda:

* Review of previous meeting AIs
* Recruitment
* Any other business

As we have only recruitment to discuss, let's do it entirely on Jitsi
again.  We can use IRC just to track action items.

The terms of Marga and David finished a few days ago -- many thanks
again.  According to convention I'm meant to resign as chair and call a
vote.  However, we are expecting to have two new appointments finished
by the end of the month, so unless there are objections, I'll follow the
other convention of resigning right after those people join, to avoid
two votes in quick succession.

--
Sean Whitton