Re: Next Meeting -- 14th October at 7pm UTC

Hello,

On Tue 09 Nov 2021 at 04:03PM -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

> Our monthly meeting is scheduled to take place Wednesday at 6pm UTC, but
> due to DST, ehashman can't attend unless we move it to 7pm.  Three other
> people say they prefer 7pm.  bremner won't join this time.  So unless
> both marga and ntyni say they can't do 6pm, let's meet at 7pm?

And let's do it via Jitsi, trying to keep minutes by typing things into
the IRC channel: <https://jitsi.debian.social/TechnicalCommittee>

Whoever joins the video chat first will be the admin.  Whoever that is,
please change the settings such that people have to be admitted one by
one, so we don't get invaded.

--
Sean Whitton