Draft GR for resolution process changes

Hi all,

I suspect most or all of you are already aware of this, but I wanted to
notify you directly just in case.

I have been working on a draft GR to modify the process used by the
Technical Committee and for General Resolutions to prepare a ballot for
vote, with a goal of fixing several issues that were uncovered by recent
votes.  My plan is to propose this formally as a GR on November 13th.

If you have not been following debian-vote where those discussions have
been happening, you may want to read the draft resolution and the previous
discussion.  Constitutional changes require a 3:1 majority, so my goal is
to reach as broad of a consensus in the project on these changes as
possible.  All feedback welcome, and also let me know if there is a reason
to postpone making this a formal GR and thus starting the discussion
period clock.

The most recent draft is at:

    https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2021/11/msg00034.html

Previous drafts and resulting discussion are at:

    https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2021/10/msg00002.html
    https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2021/09/msg00010.html

and also see the discussion thread starting here:

    https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2021/10/msg00019.html