Next Meeting -- 13th October at 6pm UTC

Dear Technical Committee members,

Our monthly meeting is scheduled to take place Wednesday at 6pm UTC.  I
am unlikely to be able to look into Jitsi before then as I have a busy
start to the week.  Unless someone else would like to do that, let's IRC
this time.

Proposed agenda:

* Review of previous meeting AIs
* #994275 - Reverting breaking changes in debianutils
* #994388 - More specific advice regarding merged-/usr and implications of #978636
* Recruitment
* Any other business

Notes from the previous monthly meeting:
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ctte/2021/debian-ctte.2021-09-08-17.59.html

People with AIs: bremner, marga, spwhitton, smcv

--
Sean Whitton