Considering Presenting a Talk on Alternate Structures for the TC--How to Do So Constructively

Dear Marga:

I've been refining and thinking about the comments I made to you
at/after the TC BOF last year about alternate ways to think about the
functions now performed by the TC.

I've reached a point where I think I could put together a concrete
proposal as a starting point for discussion with the community.  I'd
like to find a way of doing so that is constructive.  I'd like to solve
a problem together with the TC not in opposition to the TC.  But I also
think times where the community is meeting together might be really good
avenues for starting such discussions while people are focused on
thinking about Debian, and are willing to listen to and interact on a
proposal.

David Bremner is concerned that me just submitting a talk might come
across as not constructive, and I agree that without working together
and coordinating this could be a problem.
He also said that you were were going to make a proposal at DC20 as
well.

Is there any way we could coordinate on this and

1) If our thoughts are similar find ways to work together.

2) Find a way to consider alternatives/lead a discussion that allows
people to propose ideas in a constructive manner?

Thanks for your consideration,

--Sam