Re: tech-ctte: Call for votes on TC membership of Elana and Sean

Hello Jonathan,

On Thu 28 May 2020 at 06:27PM +02, Jonathan Carter wrote:

> Proposed delegation update,

It's not a delegation, just an appointment, fyi.

> As defined by our constitution (§6.2.2), the Debian
> Technical Committee has recommended the appointment of:
>
>  * Elana Hashman <ehashman>
>  * Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
>
> I am extremely happy to follow their recommendation and hereby
> appoint Elana and Sean as members of the Technical Committee, effective
> immediately.
>
> For reference, their nominations and votes are recorded at:
>
>  * https://bugs.debian.org/961156

You probably want to mention both #961153 and #961156.

> The Technical Committee now consists of:
>
>  * Didier Raboud <odyx> (chairman)
>  * Philip Hands <philh>
>  * Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen>
>  * Margarita Manterola <marga>
>  * David Bremner <bremner>
>  * Niko Tyni <ntyni>
>  * Gunnar Wolf <gwolf>
>  * Simon McVittie <smcv>
>  * Elana Hashman <ehashman>
>  * Sean Whitton <spwhitton>

I don't believe that odyx, philh or tfheen are members anymore; their
terms expired.  marga is the current chair.

--
Sean Whitton