Re: Rethinking the role of the TC

Hello,

On Sun 26 Jul 2020 at 08:47AM -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

> It's late in the day but I would like to suggest including this
> paragraph in the document in some form.

Thank you for doing this in commits today.  I'd like to suggest going a
bit further, however -- how about this:

    As work done inside the Debian is inherently technical, it's hard
    for an issue to be *purely non-technical*, there's always something
    technical behind the conflict.  But in many conflicts, the *issue
    that needs solving* is of a social nature rather than a technical
    nature.  In this sort of situation the TC members can readily
    observe that making a decision on the technical issue will not
    really help matters, but it is the only thing the TC is actually
    empowered to do.

--
Sean Whitton