[Draft] requesting questions for debconf20 BoF

Hello,

Here is my attempt to fulfill my action item from our most recent
meeting.  I think the next step is for marga to append her write-up in
accordance with my suggestion to highlight talking points, if that idea
seems like a good one.  Maybe use square brackets or something and write
questions to the wider community inside those.

=========================

Hello everyone,

The Technical Committee are planning a BoF for DebConf20.  Most of it
will be a Q&A session, and we want to collect questions in advance, in
addition to answering {follow-up ,}questions asked during the session.

A general hope is that this should increase the quality of our answers,
but more specifically, we want to use the BoF to firm up our ideas about
the future of the TC, and we think this goal will be better served if
talking points are submitted in advance.

Please find below a description of our current ideas about the future of
the TC.  We have highlighted points and issues which we think should be
discussed at the BoF, so if you have ideas or questions to ask
specifically on those points, please do submit them.

More general questions are welcome too.

Based on what we receive, we will curate a list of talking points before
the session, and structure the BoF around them.

Please address your questions and talking points to
<debian-ctte@lists.debian.org>, preferably in reply to this message for
easier collation.

[the plan]

--