Re: DebConf20 Moves Online

David Bremner dijo [Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 09:41:16AM -0300]:
> I created a placeholder talk submission for "Meet the Technical
> Committee". IIUC, the other committee members need to be manually added
> by the debconf admins. Once that happens we can work on an abstract.

And given I am a DebConf admin, well... I am waiting for a bit of
modifications from the Wafer admins (I'm missing a permissions bit),
but I can add you all as soon as you have a DC20 user. So, if you
intend on participating on the BoF, please register for DC20 and give
me your usernames.