Re: Next Meeting: Wednesday, June 20th 19:00 UTC (today) - Currently no topics

On 2018-06-20 06:49, Margarita Manterola wrote:
Hi!

Our next meeting is scheduled for today in 7 hours, and again there
doesn't seem to be any topics that we should be discussing.

If by 2 hours before the meeting nobody has come up with a discussion
topic, we should cancel the meeting.

There are still no topics and I got 4 ayes on IRC that acked cancelling the meeting, so the meeting is cancelled.

--
Regards,
Marga