Re: Dec 2017 TC meeting is at 'Wed Dec 20 19:00:00 UTC 2017'

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> wrote:
> The monthly Debian Technical Committee Meeting is happening on Wednesday:
>
>         date -d 'Wed Dec 20 19:00:00 UTC 2017'
>         in #debian-ctte on irc.debian.org
>
> The agenda is not short; we have 4 issues on our hands. Looking forward to a
> productive meeting!

I'm afraid that I am quite likely to either be absent, or only partially
present, so I'll apologise now just in case.

Our household is not exactly glowing with health at this moment. I was
in bed with a fever over the weekend. Our two-year-old has been running
a fever for two days, the five-year-old seems to be threatening to go
down with the same thing. Gunde, my wife, was avoiding all that, but
then got a dose of food poisoning, which wrecked her and my sleep last
night and she seems likely to be confined to bed for at least another
day, so not a lot is getting done at present. Fun, fun, fun.

We appear to be mostly over the worst of that though, so hopefully
things will be back under control shortly. (he writes, as a small person
partially-wakes and starts making pathetic noses... )

Cheers, Phil.