No TC Chair election yet

Dear TC,

We have this in our procedures:
> Re-appointment of chair after membership change
>
> When new members are appointed to the CTTE or within three months of a
> member resigning from the CTTE, the current chairperson should
> announce their intention to vacate the position within two weeks.

We have had two TC term expiries 4 days ago, the three-month timer has
therefore now started. As I hope we can finish the new members' appointment
procedure in this time, and as the procedure will trigger a new chair
appointment anyway when the two new members are appointed, I am _not_
announcing vacation of the chair position now. The intention here is to spare
some energy for the new member's appointment,

--
Cheers,
    OdyX