Bug#857257: Re: Supporting configuration file changes between versions in unstable/testing
[this doesn't appear to have reached the tech-ctte list yet, so I'm
replying from the BTS archive]
On 2017-03-09 9:41, Pirate Praveen wrote:
I request CTTE to declare this bug as not RC.
That's not something that the Technical Committee has a remit to do.
The determination as to whether a bug is release-critical is delegated
to the Release Team. So far as I can tell you haven't approached them to
discuss this, so you can't be asking the TC to override a decision by a
delegate either, as there hasn't explicitly been one.