[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: February 2017 TC meeting was yesterday

The meeting has now happened, and the meeting log and notes captured by the 
MeetBot are available on the MeetBot archive [0], and have been pushed to the 
TC's git repository [1]. Here come the summary.

Meeting summary
* Next Meetings?
  * AGREED: There seems to be consensus in favour of a fixed

* Review of previous meetings' TODOs

* #850887 Decide proper solution for binutils' mips* bug
  * ACTION: hartmans to close #850887 'decide proper solution for
    binutils\' mips* bug'

* #846002 blends-tasks must not be priority:important
  * ACTION: OdyX to coordinate with marga (eventually with Mithrandir's
    help) to close #846002 with the vote's result.

* #839570 Browserified javascript and DFSG 2 (reopening)
  * AGREED: hartmans do close that one in the next hour.

* #839172 TC decision regarding menu policy not reflected yet
  * AGREED: keithp & OdyX to find some time to prepare an initial
    "discussion-ready" patch for the 'Debian menu' Policy in Debian

* #836127 New TC members
  * ACTION: OdyX to start private Standard Resolution procedure to sort
    out the most favored candidates.

* Additional Business

[0] http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ctte/2017/debian-ctte.
[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/debian-ctte.git/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Reply to: