Re: December 2016 TC meeting is at 'Thu Dec 22 18:00:00 UTC 2016'

Le mardi, 20 décembre 2016, 09.34:07 h CET Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> Reminder: this is in two days @18:00 UTC.

The meeting is tonight, but I have a schedule clash with a family event,
unfortunately. I'll try to follow on my mobile, but can't promise full
availability.

But in short, in case I can't attend at all:
- regarding #846002 (blends-tasks), I see the discussion still going on
without a clear-enough gordian knot for the TC to cut. Technical solutions are
being discussed, and it doesn't seem to me that more TC involvment (in
addition to Phil's) would be of much help now. The TC should definitely keep an
eye on that subject though.
- regarding #836127 (new TC members), it doesn't look like we'll be able to
spend much time on that before the end of the year. It needs someone to drive
this process through. I (personally) would welcome opinions from the two soon-
not-TC-members-anymore about the nominees though.

As for the rest of the issues we have, they got bounced way down my TODO list,
unfortunately; there was no progress on that front.

--
Cheers,
    OdyX