agreed (Re: Replace the TC power to depose maintainers)

On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 09:15:26PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> > Can you explain why the TC is so reluctant to depose or overrule
> > maintainers ?
>
> Because I generally find it's generally the wrong tool for the job.  If
> I can come up with a good explanation for why somebody should take a
> particular course of action (which I need before I'm willing to override
> anybody), and I take the time to explain it to them and discuss with
> them, I find we usually end up agreeing.

I fully agree with Tollef here.

I'm also very sad I utterly failed in #846002 to do just that.

I'm sorry. (And disappointed by myself.)

Thanks, tech-ctte, that you are there. Please do take your time.

--
cheers,
	Holger, going afk now for some time